In most African countries there are many towns with populations of up to 250,000 (35% of which are active Christians) that do not have a dedicated Christian Bookshop.
With just £9,500 the following can happen:
- Purchase a shipping container and convert it into a shop (complete with sun shelter roof & windows)
- Establish it on the grounds of a friendly church or business.
- Completely stock it with great Christian literature and Bibles
- Staff and train this “bookshop” with knowledgeable Christian men and women
- Sponsor their wages for a start-up period of approx 6 months
- Plus we can tap into an existing supply chain for the replenishment of stock.
- If the operation proves viable, after a period of time, the “Shop in a Box” can be replaced by a traditional building and the Box used in another place.
Pray for good locations for such containers
More details: www.clc.org.uk/shop-in-a-box
You’ll be pleased to know that you can contact Global Nomad directly now by using the “New Comment Form” in far right corner of this page under NOTE or using this link http://generosity-alive.org/cf/comments.php
We look forward to hearing from you….